Friday, January 2, 2015

Can't I look pregnant already?

I am so tired of this already of this in between stage of pregnancy. I see all these photos of women how are as far along as I am and they either look normal or they are HUGE but not me. You can tell I have gained weight over the past few months. Unfortunately, it still looks as if I am just fat and not pregnant. My belly hasn't rounded out yet and its still pretty flabby. I can't wait until it's obvious that I am pregnant and not just putting away too many of the holiday sweets.

That's my rant for day brought to you by the person I saw at Wal-mart that said "man, the holidays haven't been kind to you. You have really packed on some pounds. That's so sad since you did a great job losing weight". Thanks for the confidence boost during this already emotional pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment