Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I'm normal

This is the first time I think in my life that I am been so glad to hear the words 'your normal'. I had my HSG done today and from all the preliminary looks I am normal. My uterus is normal. My tubes are clear. If we could get sperm and egg to meet we could have a baby. I am so relieved. In fact, I sort of wanted to cry when they told me. At first I was worried. I could see one tub clearly but the other one not so much. However, it was quite uncomfortable and the cramping wasn't pleasant so I don't think I was paying attention too well but when he said everything looked good I was relieved. I have to wait for the official report from my doctor but as of now I am normal.

Our lives have been so crazy the last 18 months but even so much over the past few weeks so it feels nice to finally get some good news.I am hoping this means my season of hardship might be coming to a close and we can enter into some happiness until the next season of hardship comes at us.

Now I just have to hope I ovulate this month. I should be anytime this week or next. Fingers crossed that I do, that M's medicine is helping his problem and that we can get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment