Thursday, August 21, 2014

Here we are again

I am in the two week wait now. If you recall from previous post, this means I am waiting to find out if I am pregnant. Today I am what they consider 4dpo (days past ovulation) and it's the worst. Now I get to have secret debates with myself for about the next week and a half about whether or not I am pregnant. Most likely the answer is no. Even though I had my HSG this month (which for some reason increases fertility for a few months afterwards) and even though we have been both been taking medicine I have a feeling I am already out this month. I don't know why, but I feel like with my temperatures from my charts and everything that it just didn't work this month but of course no one can know for certain. Instead I get heart debates with my logical self every time I get a cramp, feel a twinge, get heartburn, don't sleep well, check my BBT each morning, or yawn at work. It's ridiculous. It would be convenient to get pregnant this month because it would be before the heat of summer, would be around the time T graduates and who am I kidding I am tried of trying. It's been about 17 months, it is time to get pregnant! However, only time will tell. Let the countdown begin, T-minus 10 days until I know if I am pregnant or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment