Thursday, July 17, 2014

Again with the waiting

Well we are now waiting again. I finally got a call back from all our doctors. M is cleared to continue to try and have a baby. He is on the "borderline" side of having a low count and everything but they feel if we do anything that we would actually make it worst than better. So until he falls on the other side of the line we are to move forward. I had all the paperwork sent to my doctors and after two weeks finally heard back. We are moving forward with my testing. So I have to wait to see if my period shows up. I know it won't but I have to wait till the end of the month to see. Then I have to take 10 days worth of pills to start it (which it won't start till about 14 days after the pills). On my first day I have to call to schedule the testing which will happen about a week and a half after starting. So what does that mean? I have to wait almost a month before the test and then afterwards we will have to wait for the results to know when we start trying again! It frustrating because this makes a four month break from everything. I am beginning to think I will not be pregnant until next year.

Will this ever happen?

On top of that, our insurance doesn't cover any of this so M's test cost us $850 and mine will cost us $1,000. I guess I'll be working at Kmart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment