Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Everything is fine

That's what the urologist told us after three weeks of waiting for M's test results. It was discovered that M has Varicolele but that after the other test he didn't feel that there was any reason for surgery unless M developed pain. M's had a new SA done and his count was normal and the morphology was normal. I am confused by these because his first SA was terrible and secondly both doctors have told us different numbers were normal. So the urologist said he didn’t feel we needed to do any more than "just keep trying and be patient". So we wait again. This time we wait for my doctor to call back and tell me what the plan is now that M has been cleared. It's frustrating because we have now been on hold from trying for about three months but at least we have one thing checked off the list (even though it cost us about $750). Hopefully, my doctor will have good news and we can start trying again. Maybe if we are lucky we can be pregnant by the end of the year otherwise I have a feeling we will be referred to the fertility clinic an hour away. I am really hoping to avoid that.

No comments:

Post a Comment