Monday, July 14, 2014

Gut Feeling

Have you ever had one of those gut feeling where you know something it about to happen. I have had one of those for the past couple of days. In the back of my mind I have this little voice that keeps telling me something is about to change. I don't know what it is but it doesn't feel like it going to be good. I hate to be pessimistic but it's just one of those gut feelings. I don't think the change will necessarily be bad but different. It's going to make our life crazier that it is now. I just sense that by the end of this year, something major will be different with our lives.

At first, I thought I had this gut feeling because so many things are changing in my friend’s lives. I have one friend that is having some marital problems. I have one friend that is looking at maybe landing her dream job and moving to Chicago to finish her degree and work. I have another friend that is purchasing a new car, looking at buying a new house and starting a family. Lastly, I have a friend that has a husband working on getting sober. It's all changing. Everyone's life seems to be in a new rotation and I have a feeling ours will be too soon. Maybe I am wrong, maybe our rotation has already change with my brother coming to live with us but there is still the sinking feeling that it’s not done changing. Oh how I wish it was changing because we got pregnant but I don't think that is it.

I guess all I can do it wait to see if my gut feeling it right or if I am just playing this up in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment