Friday, February 20, 2015

Baby Shower!

Tomorrow will be by first baby shower. Yes, I am having more than one. I am so excited to be able to celebrate with my friends and family. I am beginning to feel like I am pregnant now so at least people will be able to see it. I was a bit worry about that when picking the date that I may not show but I think people will be able to tell and at least I won't be so big that I am miserable. What I am excited most about is seeing my best friends. I love when we are together and to be able to share this moment with them is so special. They have been with me through everything. They were there to listen to me complain and despair when we didn't get pregnant easily. They always reminded me it would happen and after two long years, they are coming together to throw a baby shower to show how much they love me and this little girl. I am beyond blessed to have these two wonderful ladies in my life.

Now let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment