Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nursery

I think one of the hardest parts being being pregnant so far has been the nursery. We had trouble deciding what to do with the nursery and now that we have we are having trouble finding the time to do it. We don't have much to do right now as most of it will have to wait until after one of my baby showers as one of the games will be to help decorate letters for the nursery. However, before then we really need to paint, put the crib together and figure out what other things we need. It's not the best time of the year to paint as it is cold and leaving the windows open for it to dry isn't really an option. All my other priorities seems to be pulled everyone else so I made an agreement that if we haven't painted by mid-march we would skip it and all the walls would just be white. It's seems like a good compromise and I hope by putting a deadline out there maybe it would help me to get it done. We will just have to see.

Why does this have to be hard, isn't it suppose to be fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment