Friday, May 16, 2014

Still Waiting

Waiting is the hardest part of anything. It's terrible when I am in the two week wait to find out if we are pregnant or not but it is even worse having to wait for testing. We did M's semen analysis on Tuesday and we are still waiting to hear something back. It's even more frustrating because there is a good chance that we may have to redo the test. See when it was ordered by my doctor he didn't tell us that we have to schedule an appointment to bring in the same. All he told us was that the lab opened at 7:30am and we could go anytime we wanted. He also didn't tell us the guidelines we needed to follow for the test. Thankfully, I read some things online but everything said different things so we estimated but what our lab wanted was different from what we did. The lab took our sample and said they would call us back to say if we needed to redo the test or not. We have heard nothing. Now that could mean that they accepted it and that we are just waiting for the doctor to give us the news but our lab was just bought out by another company so everything is running slower, meaning everything is in the air. Secondly, I am waiting for AF to show up so I can take my test. She was suppose to arrive 3-7 days after the medication. We have passed that deadline and are coming up on two weeks. She needs to show so we can get this show on the road. I am just ready to get it over with so I know if there is a problem or not. I have known for a long time that I would have trouble conceiving but now we need to confirm that. I hate the waiting. It could be something simple like a hormone imbalance but it could be something much worse and we won't know anything until AF comes and we can run the test.

So here we are waiting. Waiting to know if M's test is good. Waiting to run mine. Waiting to get pregnant. I sure do hate all this waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment