Friday, June 6, 2014

If I didn't know better...

I would think I was pregnant. This week I have been extremely tired and hungry. There have been multiple days where it was hard to get out of bed, keep my eyes open throughout the day and by 8:00pm I am ready for bed. On top of that every day I have been extremely hungry. I thought I had done well this week eating healthy items when I was hungry but that wasn't the case when I stepped on the scale this week. Even though I didn't go over my points on weight watchers I gained about half a pound. This is disappointing because I was so close to getting to my next goal. I swear this last 12 pounds or so is never going to come off. Then I have noticed this week that my back hurts, I have had increased head aches and heart burn. However, I know I am not pregnant. It's not possible with M's problems and me not being on medication but it seems like all the signs would point that direction. That is one thing I hate about wanting a baby so bad, you can turn everything into a symptom. I will say that it would be a neat miracle if I was so I could surprise M on his birthday next week which happens to be on Father's Day. However, the chances of that is like 1:1,000,000. For now, I will just deal with all of this weirdness my body is putting upon me which today is a severe stomach age. All I want to do is take a nap.

On a lighter night, I am excited to see my friend this weekend. She is flying in from Chicago for quick trip. I just hope my body decides to get its act together so I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment