Friday, April 18, 2014

What a week

I don't really know what to say. The week started off fine but ended in disaster and next week seems to be a repeat of this week already. So much happened but here is the low down. Lots of people are either out of the office or quit/retired. We are shorthanded everywhere. I have been yelled at on the phone approximately 5 times a day because someone is unhappy with our new doctor. The rental service we used for our trips messed up and I had to cancel another trip this week. This caused more people to yell at me. It also caused me to be yelled at by my boss even though I really didn't have any control. I have been super tired and think I am getting sick.

Overall, it's not been a great week. At least I have tonight and tomorrow to relax until my week starts again. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment