Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Another Crazy Week

I think this is the longest I have sat in my chair at work all week but I won't be here for long. It's only Wednesday and it has been a crazy week already. Monday I didn't even have time to have dinner before going to my part-time job. Last night I barely fit in a run and supper before errands and crashing at 9:30 to be up early this morning. Today I am heading on a day trip for work and should be back (if everything goes according to plan) by 4:30 giving me about an hour to check emails, grab supper and head to my part-time job. Tomorrow I should have a fairly light morning to catch up on everything I haven’t been able to accomplish this week before our monthly social hour where I will be running around from about 2:00p-8:00p. Tomorrow I have another half day to work until my committee meeting. Then I have to spend the evening preparing for the garage sale that we planned months ago with our friends but completely forgot about. Saturday night is my friend 30th birthday so we will be out all night. Maybe I will have a chance to rest a bit on Sunday before work between cleaning the house, grocery shopping and making sure T has all his homework done.

Speaking of T, he got a job!! He will start at our local Taco Bell this evening. I wish I had more time to encourage him before he start but he will be on his own. I hope this goes well. I was able to fit in sometime this week to get him a checking account, which I think I was more excited about than him. We are slowly making progress. What we are not making progress on is having a baby. This is our "break" month. Nothing special has happened. I have to make sometime this week to call my doctor to see what the next step is. Overall, this week has been crazy and until our big fundraiser at work is over on May 11 I think I will be running around like a mad women.

P.S. Folding adorable baby clothes three times a week is not helping my insane case of baby fever. Grant it, I think I have earned baby fevers since today marks 1 year of trying to have a baby but still. There are so many cute things I want to buy for my nonexistent baby. It's terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment